- udon noodles
- sam always oelek paste
- lemon juice
- sesame oil
- soy sauce
- rice vinegar
- cook the noodles according to the packet directions, drain and toss with one teaspoon of sesame oil, then set aside.
- mix together the ginger, sambal oelek, lemon juice, honey, half of the remaining sesame oil, the water, soy sauce and vinegar. set aside
- heat the rest of the oil in a large wok over medium heat. add the capsicum and stir-fry for 3 minutes. add the noodles and warm through. drizzle the sauce over the top and cook for 2 minutes. reduce the heat to low and cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to mix the sauce through.
- season to taste and serve hot
Brands and product used
- Hakubaku - Organic Udon Noodles