- Beef short ribs (10 - 12)
- ½ cup sweet chilli sauce
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Place the beef ribs in a large saucepan, cover ribs with water. Bring slowly to simmering point, over a low heat, simmer gently, partially covered for 1 hr.
- Remove ribs from water, mix with combined chilli, tomato and soy sauces, garlic and ginger. Stand for 30 mins or marinate overnight.
- Barbecue ribs over a moderate heat for 5- 10 mins, turning often and basting with any marinade until ribs are golden brown. Serve sprinkled with toasted sesame seeds.
Brands and product used
- Mae Ploy - Sauce Sweet Chilli