- Chicken Fillet Skin Off Bite size pieces
- Soba Noodles
- Garlic one clove, one small chilli, small piece of ginger. Chop all up together.
- Celery 2 stalks sliced, 50 Grams Kale and 40 grams red onion. Sliced up.
- 50 Gram of Miso paste dissolved in 100ml hot water.
- Table spoon of coriander and a Table spoon sweet chilli sauce.
- Stir Fry chicken in wok with 1 teaspoon of sesame oil until brown then set aside.
- Boil Soba Noodles in water as per packet instruction
- Garlic, Onion and Ginger. Use same wok to brown add a little more oil if needed.
- Celery, Kale and Red Onion Add to wok and cook to your liking
- Dissolved Miso paste . Add to Wok, drain the cooked soba noodles and add to wok, add the chicken back to the wok.
- Stir in coriander and sweet chilli sauce and serve.
Product used in recipe
- Hakubaku - Hakubaku Organic Cha Soba
- Yeo's - Pure Sesame Oil