- 2 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 medium brown onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp ginger (peeled and finely chopped)
- 100g red curry paste
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 400ml cans TCC light coconut milk
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup water
- 1 medium sweet potato (peeled and roughly chopped)
- 450g firm tofu (cubed)
- 1 large red capsicum (thinly sliced)
- 100g broccoli (chopped into florets)
- 100g green beans (halved)
- 2 limes (1 juiced and 1 cut into wedges)
- 1 cup jasmine rice (to serve)
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts (roughly chopped)
- 1/4 cup coriander (roughly chopped)
- Add garlic, onion, ginger and red curry paste to 2 tbsp cooking oil and fry on a medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, peanut butter, water and sweet potato. Bring to the boil and simmer on a low to medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until sweet potato is tender.
- Blend mixture until smooth.
- Fry tofu in 1 tbsp oil until lightly and evenly browned on all sides.
- Add mixture back into the pan and bring to the boil. Simmer on a low to medium heat and add tofu, capsicum, broccoli, green beans and the juice of 1 lime for about 5 minutes or until the vegetables are just tender.
- Serve with boiled rice and lime wedges.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and coriander.
Product used in recipe
- TCC - Lite Coconut Milk