- 270g udon noodles200g snow peas2 bunches of pak choy 1 tablespoon Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand oyster sauce 1 tablespoon ABC sweet soy sauce2 tablespoons shao shing Chinese cooking wine4 fresh salmon portions 1 limeSesame oil Sesame seeds
- Heat grill to 150 degrees. Prepare noodles according to the packet instructions.
- Wash vegetables. Cut ends from snow peas and slice diagonally. Cut pak choy in half lengthways, then into thirds. Steam for around 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce and Chinese cooking wine.
- Place salmon portions skin-side down on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Spoon sauce mix evenly over the salmon. Place under grill and cook for 6 minutes, then turn over and cook for another 6-7 minutes.
- Drain the noodles, use a fork to spiral portions and place into serving bowls. Divide pak choy and snow peas between bowls next to the noodles.
- Remove salmon from grill. Spoon a little of the cooking sauce into each bowl, then place the salmon over the top. Squeeze over lime juice, drizzle a little sesame oil and then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Panda Brand Oyster Sauce