- 2 eggs
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 tsp Fish stock
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 2 Mushrooms finely diced
- Raw, tailed prawns, cooked and diced
- Cheese (diced)
- Onion finely diced
- Kewpie Mayonnaise
- Onkonomiyaki sauce
- Shichmi 7 spice
- Mix eggs, water, flour, soy sauce, fish stock into a bowl to form a batter.
- Using a takoyaki grill, lightly oil it then pour batter into the wells.
- As the grill heats up add diced prawn, cheese, mushroom and onion into each well.
- As the batter cooks, turn the balls using wooden skewers.
- Once the balls are formed and cooked, serve in a bowl and cover in okonomiyaki sauce, Kewpie mayonnaise and shichimi spice
Product used in recipe
- Kewpie - Kewpie Egg Free Mayonnaise