- Beef blade strips
- Red curry paste
- Light coconut milk
- Broccoli florets
- Bamboo shoots (Valcom)
- Lime zest & juice
- Fish sauce
- Basmati rice
- Prepare ingredients, cut vegetables, zest & juice lime
- Simmer rice in a cup of water until absorbed.
- Fry beef over high heat until browned then remove and cover.
- Add curry paste and coconut milk to hot oil & lightly simmer for until flavour develops.
- Add the vegetables and cook until tender.
- Place the beef back in the wok along with bamboo, fish sauce & lime.
- Taste, serve & delight the family!
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Bamboo Shoot Slices