- Valcom yellow curry paste, 1.5 tablespoons
- 150g Tempeh, chopped in 2cm chunks
- 1 carrot, sliced
- I squash, sliced
- 2 broccolini, quartered
- 160ml Tcc coconut milk
- Microwave brown rice, to serve
- Add curry paste to hot pan, stirring for 30 seconds to release flavours.
- Reduce pan to medium heat. Add carrots, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining vegetables and tempeh, stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add coconut milk. Fill tin with water and add to pan. Stir and put lid on pan, simmering on low for 5-7 minutes.
- Heat rice according to packet instructions.
- Serve curry over rice.
Brands and product used
- TCC - Coconut Cream
- Valcom - Curry Paste Yellow