- 1 cups Dashi
- soy sauce
- 1 packetnPre made Udon Noodle
- 2 Tempura Shrimp
- Naruto fish cake
- Chopped shallots to garnish
- Shichimi togarashi optional garni
- Heat Dashi in a saucepan over medium heat and add soy sauce and mirin.
- Bring to boil and turn the heat off and set the soup aside.
- Boil enough water (not listed in the ingredients list) in a large pot and add the Udon noodles. Cook according to packet's instructions becasue this varies depending on whether you use dry or frozen. *7
- Drain the cooked udon noodles and serve into the two bowls.
- Pour the Udon soup over the udon.
- Top with 2 Tempura shrimps and 2 slices of Naruto fish cake.
- Garnish with chopped shallots and sprinkle a little bit of shichimi togarashi if you like a little bit of spice.
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce