- 500gm Beef chunks
- Lee Kum Kee teriyaki beef ready sauce
- 1 cup rice
- 2 tbps olive oil
- sesame seeds (optional)
- Marinate beef for 10 minutes in 2/3 of the teriyaki sauce.
- Meanwhile start cooking the rice.
- Add oil to a fry pan then add meat and cook at medium to high heat.
- After 2 to 3 minutes add the rest of the teriyaki sauce to the meat heat till fully cooked.
- Plate up and sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Serve with greens.
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Ready Sauce Teriyaki Beef