- 500g beef mince
- Teriyaki beef sauce (Lee Kum Kee 100g sachet)
- 1 brown onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 avocado
- Tinned beetroot
- Mint leaves
- Vietnamese rice paper rolls
- Kewpie mayonnaise
- Chop the onion and fry it with the mince in a frying pan until lightly browned.
- Add the teriyaki sauce and stir to combine. Leave mince to cook through and then transfer to a serving dish.
- Grate the carrot and chop the cucumber, avocado and beetroot into slices. Serve on a platter with mint and lettuce.
- You are ready to roll. Cook the rice paper sheets in water as per packet instructions. Place the mince and vegetables on the rice paper sheet and add mayonnaise.
- Roll up your rice paper roll and enjoy.
Brands and product used
- Kewpie - Mayonnaise
- Lee Kum Kee - Ready Sauce Teriyaki Beef
- Valcom - Rice Paper 22cm