- 1/4 cup sake
- 1/4 cup mirin
- 1/4 soy
- Sugar - to taste . I used 1 tablespoon
- 750gm chicken thigh
- Rice and veges
- Mix 4 sauces together over saucepan until it thickens
- Let sauce cool and marinate chicken overnight
- Remove chicken and add to oven. Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Option- I made another batch of sauce to make it saucey. Added the cooked sauce on top of the chicken when serving.
- Make rice and stir fry veges
- Plate up - rice, veges and chicken with extra sauce drizzled on top!
Product used in recipe
- Obento - Mirin Seasoning