- 1 cup cooked sushi rice
- 1/4 carrot ( shredded)
- 1/4 cucumber(shredded)
- 1/4 cup cabbage(shredded)
- 1 piece of chicken breast(cut it into two thin slice)
- 1/2 tbsp honey2 sheets
- 2 sheets obento yaki nori seaweed
- 1 1/2 tbsp obento seasoning sushi
- 1 tbsp sushi soy sauce
- 1/ tbsp obento seasoning mirin
- Put the seasoning sushi into the sushi rice mixed well.
- Seasoning the chicken breast, then put the soy sauce, mirin and honey mixed well.
- Heat the pan on medium high, pan fry the chicken breast on each side golden brown.
- 4. Put a piece of plastic wrap on the table, then put one sheet seaweed, then put 1/4 the sushi rice on the seaweed center, flatten the sushi rice , then put half of the carrot, cucumber, chicken breast and cabbage, and then cover 1/4 the sushi rice on the top, then fold around the seaweed sheet, then wrap in plastic wrap. And then repeat steps do the second one.
- set it side 1-2 minutes, cut in half
Brands and product used
- Obento - Mirin Seasoning
- Obento - Sushi & Sashimi Soy Sauce
- Obento - Sushi Seasoning
- Obento - Yaki Nori for Sushi