- 2 small bunches or 1 large bunch of Baby Bok Choy.
- 1 small bunch of Pak Choy.
- 2.5 cups of Button Mushrooms.
- 450g Extra Firm Tofu.
- 1 bottle of Obento Teriyaki Marinade.
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 3 cups of cooked Soba Noodles.
- Drain and press tofu to get as much water out as possible.
- Cut tofu into 1 inch dice.
- Marinate the tofu in 1/2 cup of the teriyaki marinade for at least 15 minutes.
- Cook soba noodles according to the packet. Set aside.
- Finely chop the mushrooms. Wash and finely chop the baby bok choy and pak choy.
- Stir fry the tofu in 1 tbsp of sesame oil on medium- high heat in a wok, flipping frequently until the tofu cubes are cooked to your liking. Remove.
- Add in additional 1 tbsp of sesame oil in the wok.
- Add in mushrooms, when mushrooms are nearly cooked, add in the other veggies. Stir fry until cooked, not soft, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the tofu back into the wok and drizzle with about 1 cup of the teriyaki sauce. Add cooked noodles.
- Mix well and serve.
Brands and product used
- Obento - Teriyaki Marinade