- Chicken Breast Strips
- Sugar Snap Peas
- Red Capsicum
- Yellow Capsicum
- Baby Sweet Corn
- 400 mls Coconut Milk (tin)
- Baby Squash
- Valcom Thai Green Curry
- Thai Basil (for garnish)
- Fresh Chilli (for garnish)
- In a deep walled fry pan, heat a tablespoon of oil over medium heat and stir fry the curry paste until fragrant.
- Add eggplants and chicken strips and stir fry 2 minutes.
- Add tinned coconut milk, cover and simmer for approx. 10 mins
- Add squash, zucchini & snap peas. Cook gently for a 3-5 minutes
- Lastly add capsicums and baby corn and simmer for a 4 - 5 minutes.
- Finally remove from heat and transfer to a bowl. Season as desired then garnish with basil leaves & fresh chillies.
Product used in recipe
- Valcom - Thai Green Curry Paste