- 500g white fish fillets, cut into chunks
- 3 tbs Valcom Red Curry Paste
- 1 tbs coriander
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup cornflour
- 6 green beans, finely sliced
- Place fish, red curry paste, coriander, fish sauce, lime and egg in a food processor. Whiz until fish is minced and looks like a paste.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir through corn flour and beans until flour is incorporated.
- Heat enough oil in a fry pan to cover the base. Using an ice cream scoop, drop mixture into oil. Cook for 2 minutes on each side of until golden brown. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce, garnished with coriander and lime wedges on the side.
Brands and product used
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce
- Valcom - Curry Paste Red