- 250g pumpkin, grated
- 100g carrots, grated
- 50g coconut, shredded
- 3 tbsp Valcom red curry paste
- 300ml TCC coconut milk
- 150g Erawan rice flour
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
- 2 tbsp Squid Brand fish sauce
- ½ tbsp chicken stock powder
- 3-4 kaffir lime leaves, finely cut
- Maeploy Thai sweet chili sauce
- Combine the rice flour with chicken stock powder and pepper together.
- Add in the coconut milk, fish sauce, red curry paste and mix.
- Toss the grated pumpkin, carrots, kaffir lime leaves and shredded coconut in a mixing bowl with the coconut curry paste batter until well combined.
- Heat up oil in a wok or deep fryer to 180 °C.
- Scoop 1 tbsp of the batter and gently drop into the oil. Repeat until batter is finished.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes on each side or until the fritters float to the surface. Remove the fritters from the oil and re-heat the oil again to 180 °C.
- Drop the fritters into the oil again, and double fry for 1 minute, until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve the grabong with Thai sweet chilli sauce.
Product used in recipe
- Valcom - Valcom Curry Paste Red