- 500g chicken thigh fillet
- 200ml water
- 250ml coconut milk
- 5 tbsp Thai Green Curry Paste
- 4 kaffir lime leaves
- 5 Thai eggplants
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 bird's eye chillies (sliced, for garnish)
- Thai basil (for garnish)
- Add the water, Thai Green Curry Paste and chicken to a large pan or pot. Stir through until paste is evenly distributed.
- Add kaffir lime leaves and stir.
- Bring to the boil over medium-high heat, then reduce to a simmer.
- Once chicken has fully cooked, add the coconut milk.
- Season with salt and sugar, then add the Thai eggplants. Cook for 2 mins then remove from heat.
- Garnish with Thai basil and chilli, then serve.
Brands and product used
- TCC - Coconut Milk
- Valcom - Curry Paste Green