- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 1 small eggplant
- 1 zucchini
- 1 TBS Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 TBS coconut cream
- 1 TBS Valcom Thai Green Curry Paste
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- Fresh coriander and red chilli to garnish
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Lay the sheet of puff pastry onto some baking paper on an oven proof tray
- Cut the zucchini into long slices, and the eggplant into thick discs
- Season the zucchini and eggplant with salt and pepper to taste, and fry in olive oil until golden brown. Set aside
- Mix the coconut cream, Thai green curry paste and soy sauce in a bowl. Spread this sauce over the base of the pastry, leaving a little for later.
- Arrange the cooked eggplant and zucchini over the sauce, top with remaining sauce.
- Crimp up the edges of the puff pastry to make a rim around the vegetables
- Cook in oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown
- Garnish with fresh coriander and chopped chilli🌶
- Cut into slices and Dinner is served! Also makes a great snack for entertaining
Product used in recipe
- Valcom - Thai Green Curry Paste
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce