- 4 lamb leg steaks
- 1 small tin of green curry paste (114 gram)
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 400 ml coconut cram
- 200 ml water
- 100 gram of chopped carrots
- 100 gram of cleaned and cut green beans
- 10 kaffir lime leaves
- 5 Thai eggplants (quartered), or pea eggplants (optional)
- 1 table spoon of fish sauce
- 1 table spoon of sugar
- 2 bird's eye chillies (sliced, for garnish)
- Thai basil (for garnish)
- Chop the lamb leg steaks into bite-size pieces.
- In a wide, deep frying pan, heat up the olive oil on medium heat. Then, add the whole tin of green curry paste. Fry for 1 minute (the aromatic smell of curry paste should come out at this stage). the lamb leg steaks and fry for 4 minutes on each side.
- Add the coconut cream to the pan. Stir fry until the cream starts to separate.
- Put the chopped leg steaks in.
- Pour water into the pan. Bring water to boil over medium heat then reduced to simmer. Stir regularly.
- Season with fish sauce and sugar.
- Put carrots, green beans, kaffir lime leaves, and eggplants. Cook for 3 more minutes.
- Garnish with Thai basil and chilli. Then, serve.
Brands and product used
- TCC - Coconut Cream