- TCC Premium Coconut Milk
- VALCOM Thai Green curry paste
- X2 Chicken thighs (or leave out for vegan/vegetarian option)
- X 1 brown onion
- Any vegetables that you have. Australians waste 7.3 million tonnes of food a year, so use this recipe as a chances to clear out the fridge and cupboard. Zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, capsicum, green beans, mushrooms all work a treat. Have fun and experiment!
- Rice (any type works)
- Oil (vegetable, olive, coconut - whatever your preference is)
- Natural or Greek yoghurt
- Place two cups of rice and water into a rice cooker. Leave it to cook in the background.
- Slice vegetables and chicken.
- Using an extra large saucepan, add two teaspoons of oil. When hot, add in the onion. Stir until cooked.
- Add chicken into the saucepan along with two heaped teaspoons of VALCOM Thai Green curry paste. Stir until chicken is cooked.
- Add in two tins of TCC Premium Coconut Milk and all of your vegetables into the same saucepan.
- Simmer curry until vegetables are cooked.
- Serve with rice, yoghurt and a dash of Sriracha.
Product used in recipe
- TCC - Premium Coconut Milk
- Valcom - Thai Green Curry Paste