- 700g lamb diced
- 1 x 210g jar valcom Thai massaman curry paste
- 2 x 400g coconut milk
- 2 T brown sugar
- 2 T fish sauce
- 1 T tamarind purée
- 1 large potato cut into large cubes Bite sized pieces
- Peanuts or cashews to garnish
- Add 1 jar of curry paste to saucepan and fry off until fragrant. Add one tin of coconut milk. Simmer until it starts to thicken.
- Add diced lamb. * you can pre brown the meat if you prefer.
- Add second tin of milk, fish sauce, tamarind purée and sugar. Stir and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until meat and potatoes are cooked to your liking.
- Serve on rice with steamed vegetables. Garnish with nuts of choice.
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Curry Paste Massaman