- 800gm barramundi
- Sauce : - 5 garlic cloves, chopped - 2 lemongrass (white only)- 2 tsp sugar- 3 tbsp of fish sauce - 5 tbsp of lime juice - 1 coriander root (optional)- 3 bird’s eye chilli, chopped.
- Garnishing :- 2 chopped chilli- lime slices- coriander (optional)
- Roughly pound the garlic, chilli, lemongrass and coriander root together. Add together with fish sauce, lime juice, sugar and mix well.
- Heat steamer until water is simmering.
- Steam fish for 5 minutes. And then pour in the sauce
- Steam fish for 7-8 minutes and remove from steamer.
- Add fresh garnish to steamed fish and enjoy with friends.
Brands and product used
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce