- 200g mince meat
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4-5 red chillies
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp fish saice
- 1/2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 egg
- oil for frying
- Mix water, sugar, fish sauce, and oyster sauce together in a small bowl.
- Chop garlic and chillies.
- Heat up a non-stick pan and add oil. Crack an egg into the pan, and fry it. You'lll want to fry the egg first to minimise the cleaning.
- Remove egg from pan. Add a little more oil, heat and add chillies and garlic to pan and fry until fragrant.
- Then add mince meat, the sauce mix from Step 1 and stir-fry until meat is cooked. Add water for some sauce.
- In a BOWL, scoop in the rice top with the Krapow and fried egg. Add chopped chillies as garnishing.
- Note: this is a sure-win dish for lazy weeknight dinners
Product used in recipe
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Panda Brand Oyster Sauce