- Butternut pumpkin
- Jasmine rice
- TCC coconut milk
- Vegetable stock
- Crushed peanuts
- Soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees. Peel and chop up butternut pumpkin and place on a lined baking tray drizzled in olive oil and salt and pepper, cook for approx 20-25 mins.
- Cook the rice, cut the zucchini, capsicum into chunks and finely chop the garlic as well as coriander.
- Start the curry. In a large saucepan cook the zucchini, capsicum until softened. Add the Thai red curry paste and garlic and cook for 1-2 mins until fragrant.
- Finish the curry by adding the coconut milk and crumbling the vegetable stock. Bring to boil over high heat and cover with lid and allow to simmer for approx 5 mins. Add the soy sauce and roasted pumpkin and stir to combine. Then serve in a bowl with rice no crushed peanuts and ENJOY!
Product used in recipe
- TCC - Premium Coconut Milk