- Valcom red curry paste
- 500g chicken breast, diced
- 1 Brown onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 2 cups water
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1 carrot diced
- 5 florets broccoli
- Half red capsicum diced
- 20 green beans chopped in half
- Fish sauce
- 1 lime
- In a saucepan heat the coconut milk, water and stock cube until simmering and then keep warm.
- In a frying pan heat extra virgin olive oil and saute onion and garlic until translucent then add 2 tablespoons of Valcom red curry paste and fry until fragrant.
- Add arborio rice to the frying pan and fry for 1 minute.
- Add one ladle at a time of the coconut milk mixture and stir until absorbed.
- When most of the coconut milk mixture has been used, add the chopped vegetables and diced chicken until remaining coconut mixture has been used.
- Check to make sure rice is cooked and then add a splash of fish sauce, the juice and zest of one lime.
- Serve with rice and garnished with coriander.
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Curry Paste Red
- Valcom - Bamboo Shoot Slices