- Serves 4
- 1/2 Jar Valcom Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1 Can TCC Premium Coconut Milk
- 1/2 brown onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 240g sugar snap peas
- 1/2 red capsicum, sliced
- 240g baby spinach
- 4 salmon fillets, skin on
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp Squid brand fish sauce
- 1 lime
- Handful of bean sprouts, to serve
- Steamed brown or white rice, to serve
- Heat pan on medium heat and add 1 tbsp of oil. Add onion, garlic and half the chilli and fry for 5 minutes or until aromatic and onion has softened.
- Add curry paste and fry until fragrant. Add half a can of coconut milk and simmer for 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Add the rest of the coconut milk and 1 cup of water. Add capsicum and sugar snap peas and simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are cooked through.
- Stir in fish sauce and juice of half a lime. Turn heat off and add spinach until it has wilted. Set aside.
- Heat pan on medium heat and add 2 tbsp of oil. Season salmon with salt and pepper and add to the pan skin side down. Cook for 5 minutes on one side and turn over then cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Divide curry and salmon into 4 bowls on top of rice to serve. Top with extra lime, red chilli and bean sprouts. Enjoy!
Product used in recipe
- TCC - Premium Coconut Milk
- Valcom - Thai Red Curry Paste
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce