- 1 Valcom red curry paste
- 2 tins TCC premium coconut cream (or light coconut cream for a healthier recipe)
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 zucchini
- 1 floreat broccoli
- 1 eggplant
- 1/2 cup peas
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1 large red chilli
- 2 cups white rice (or brown rice for a healthier recipe)
- Prepare the vegetables (sweet potato, zucchini, broccoli and eggplant) by cutting into bite-sized cubes/pieces. Put aside in a bowl.
- Prepare the rice before starting the curry (cook in a rice cooker or saucepan).
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large saucepan. Cook the red curry paste for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the coconut cream and season to taste. Heat broth with the lid on until it is simmering lightly.
- Add the vegetables (including peas) and the kaffir lime leaves to the broth. Simmer lightly with the lid off for 10-15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove the kaffir lime leaves from the curry. Serve the curry on a bed of rice. Garnish with red chilli and basil leaves.
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Curry Paste Red