- 1 packet of Udon Noodles.
- 450 g Firm Tofu.
- 1 bunch of Chinese Broccoli.
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable Oil.
- 2 cloves Garlic finely chopped
- 1 Egg.
- Sauce ingredients:- 2 tablespoons & 2 teaspoons Soy Sauce.- 2 tablespoons Oyster Sauce.-2 teaspoons White Vinegar.-2 teaspoons Caster Sugar.- 2 tablespoons Water.
- Mix all Sauce ingredients until sugar dissolves.
- Cook Udon noodles according to packet.
- Separate leaves from stems from the Chinese broccoli.
- Drain tofu and cut into cubes.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok over high heat.
- Add tofu to wok, when it is starting to brown add garlic.
- Add Chinese broccoli stems to wok and stir fry until almost tender.
- Add Chinese broccoli leaves, cook until just wilted.
- Push everything to one side, crack egg in and scramble. Remove everything onto a plate (scrape wok clean).
- Return wok to stove, heat 2 tbsp oil over high heat.
- Add noodles and sauce. Toss as few times as possible to disperse sauce.
- Quickly add tofu and veg back in, and toss to disperse. Serve immediately!
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Panda Brand Oyster Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce
- Hakubaku - Organic Udon Noodles