- 1/3 cup AYAM™ Thai Yellow Curry Paste
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, diced into 2cm pieces
- TCC Coconut Milk 165ml
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 small capsicum, chopped into 2cm pieces
- 120g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 12 red or yellow grape tomatoes
- Chopped pineapple
- Heat oil in wok over medium high heat.
- Add curry paste and cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add chicken and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat and add coconut, fish sauce and sugar.
- Stir and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add vegetables and cook for a further 5 minutes until chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender.
- Serve with steamed rice.
Brands and product used
- TCC - Coconut Milk