- 4 Washed Potatoes
- 4 Carrots
- 300g Broccolini Florets
- 1 White Onion
- 300g Firm Tofu
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Green Chilli
- 10g Fresh Ginger
- 10g Thai Basil
- 8 Curry Leaves
- 400ml TCC Lite Coconut Milk
- 400ml TCC Light Coconut Cream
- 4 tbsp Vegan Green Curry Paste
- 250g Jasmine Rice
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Cut tofu 2cm thick and press between chopping boards, then weigh down and put aside.
- Crush the garlic then add to a pestle and mortar with the chilli, ginger and basil and grind into a rough paste.
- Finely dice the onion.
- Heat up 1 tbsp olive oil in a 4L saucepan on medium heat, then cook the curry paste, pestle and mortar mixture and onion for about 5 minutes or until aromatic.
- Add coconut milk, coconut cream and curry leaves to the saucepan and reduce heat to low.
- Peel and dice the potato into 2cm cubes.
- Peel and chop the carrots into disks.
- Add potato and carrots to the saucepan.
- Heat up 1 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan on hot, then add tofu and fry until cripsy and browned on both sides, flipping regularly.
- Remove tofu from heat and chop into 2cm squares, then add to the saucepan with the Broccolini Florets.
- Whilst the saucepan simmers, prepare the rice as per package instructions.
- Once rice is cooked, remove curry from heat and serve together.
Brands and product used
- TCC - Lite Coconut Milk
- TCC - Light Coconut Cream