- 1 pack of firm tofusliced1 knob of ginger, finely chopped3 kaffir lime leave, finely slicedHandful of chopped coriander1 small carrot, finely chopped2 fresh chilli, finely chopped or lessRoasted peanut or cashew nutsFor dressing:2tbsp of palm sugar2tsp of squid fish sauce (or use salt or soy sauce to make it vegan)2tbsp of tamarind puree2tbsp of lemon juice1 tbsp of boiling water
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 1 lemongrass (white part only), finely sliced
- 1 knob of ginger, finely chopped
- 3 kaffir lime leave, finely sliced
- Handful of chopped coriander
- 1 small carrot, finely chopped
- 2 fresh chilli, finely chopped
- Handful of roasted peanut or cashew nuts, plus extra for garnish
- For dressing
- 2 tbsp of palm sugar
- 2 tsp of squid fish sauce ( for vegan option, use salt or soy sauce)
- 2 tbsp of tamarind puree
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of boiling water
- Press down the tofu to squeeze liquid off and cut into cube.
- Toss in with cornflour
- Put in airfryer basket and cook at 190c for 20 minutes, turn after 10 minutes
- In the meantime, put all the dressing for ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix tofu and other ingredients together.
- Pour dressing in the bowl, mix until well coated.
- Serve and garnish with mint and extra peanuts/ cashew nuts.
Brands and product used
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce