- 150 g Firm Tofu
- 3 Tbspn Plain Flour
- 1 whisked egg
- Obento Panko Bread Crumbs
- 50 g SB Curry Mix
- 250 ml Water
- 100 g cubed carrots
- 100 g cubed onions
- finely sliced spring onions and cabbage and cherry tomato for garnish
- Place 250 ml water with 100g carrots, 100 g onions and 50g SB curry mix into a pot and simmer. Stir occasionaly for about 12 minutes.
- Once curry has thickened and carrots are soft, set aside.
- Cut Firm Tofu into 8cmx4cmx1cm slices
- Coat Tofu with flour, shake excess, dip in whisked egg and press into panko crumbs.
- Deep Fry the tofu for about 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Put the curry sauce on a plate and top this with the fried Tofu and garnish with cherry tomato and finely sliced spring onion and cabbage.
Brands and product used
- S&B - Golden Curry Mild
- Obento - Panko Breadcrumbs