- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 400g Banana Prawn (peeled)
- 200g White Mushroom Caps (sliced)
- 50g galangal, sliced
- 2 stalks lemon grass, sliced
- 3 tsp palm sugar
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- 400mL TCC Premium Coconut Cream
- 8 Kaffir Lime Leaves, slightly bruised to release flavour
- 1/2 brown onion, diced
- 1 lime, juiced.
- 4 tsp Valcom Red Curry Paste
- 3 cups Chicken Stock
- 1-2 Thai Chilli, sliced into thin rounds (add amount based on your heat preference)
- Coriander for garnishing
- Heat up a non-stick pot on medium high heat with vegetable oil. Fry brown onion, galangal, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves and red curry paste until fragrant (approx 2 minutes).
- Add prawns and pan fry both sides for 30 seconds.
- Add mushrooms, tomato, chicken stock, palm sugar, fish sauce, chilli(es) and bring to a light simmer.
- Reduce to low heat, add coconut cream and lime juice. Continue stirring otherwise coconut cream will curdle. Remove from heat immediately when it boils.
- Serve in bowls and garnish with lime wedge and coriander. Enjoy!
Product used in recipe
- Valcom - Valcom Curry Paste Red