- Egg 4
- Tomato 2
- Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- Any vegetables you want, but better with soft(like as Onion half=1/2, Mushroom 1~2, Garlic 2~3)
- Oil for stir fry
- -Preparing Tomato_____For easy peeling tomato, to boil water in a pot. With a knife make an " + " on tomato skin. Put tomato into pot when water boiling, only 15~25 secs. Then tomato put into strainer and soak tomato in cold water.
- -Preparing your favourite vegetables_____To slice vegetables, and peel tomato skin off, then cut tomato in half and dice follow " + " mark.
- -Preparing Egg_____Egg and Oyster Sauce(how many you like flavour of foods, from thumbnail to spoon) to bowl. Beaten egg and mixing. Oyster sauce make you don't need any other seasoning
- -Stir-fry_____Stir fry vegetables(onion, mushroom, garlic...) with high heat. Then stir fry tomato too. Removing all vegetables from fry pan to plate.
- -Frying egg_____With low heat, put egg and make it like as scrambled egg. Then put tomato and vegetables to fan, stir fry them for mixing.
- -Plating and put oyster sauce_____Put the egg on plate, then dress with oyster sauce. Thank you, have a fun with this food.
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Oyster Sauce