- 4 eggs (beaten)
- 2 large tomatoes (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp chicken bouillon powder
- 1½ tbsp cooking oil
- In a fry pan, heat 1 tbsp of oil on medium high. Pour in the egg and pan fry for about 30 secs or until the bottom is cooked.
- Stir the eggs with a spatula and break into smaller pieces. When the egg is cooked, remove and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil on low, sauté garlic until fragrant.
- Add in the tomatoes and increase the heat to medium high. Stir for 1 min or until the tomatoes are soft, then add the egg, salt and sugar into the pan. Stir quickly until well mixed, serve.
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Chicken Bouillon Powder