- Canned tuna
- Fresh avocado
- Kewpie Mayo
- Sushi rice
- Sushi seasoning
- Rince then cook 2 cups sushi rice in rice cooker
- Mix 6 tablespoons of sushi seasoning into the cooked rice and mix. Put in fridge to cool
- Lay out Yaki Nori on bamboo mat and flatten rice out on yaki nori leaving an edge around the perimeter
- Lay out avocado slices, tuna and kewpie Mayo in a line towards the middle of the yaki nori sheet
- Using the Bamboo mat roll the sushi into a roll and ensure the whole sheet has been rolled tight.
- Either cut into a hand roll or slices and enjoy with soy sauce, eel sauce or any sauce of your choice. Enjoy!!
Product used in recipe
- Obento - Yaki Nori For Sushi