- 4 spring onions
- 4 flat mushrooms
- 500g turkey mince
- 1-2 tins of water chestnuts
- 2 sticks of celery
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 3 tbs oyster sauce
- Cook turkey mince in pan until browned.
- Slice spring onions, celery and mushrooms. Add to pan and stir.
- Slice water chestnuts into small pieces. Add to pan and stir.
- Mix oyster sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil in a bowl then add to pan. Turn heat off.
- Wash lettuce leaves and dry with paper towel.
- Serve lettuce leaves and San Choy Bow on table and enjoy. Spoon mince into lettuce leaves and eat with your hands.
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Water Chestnuts Sliced