- 1 Choko,
- 1 carrot
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbls ABC soy sauce
- 1/2 cup cruncy peanut butter
- 1/2 tbls ABC chilli sauce
- 1 sheet pastry puff
- Salt n papper taste
- Grated chokos n carrot, springkle 1/2 teaspoon of salt and mix, leave it for 10 minuts, give a quick rinse and squeez as much as possible all the juice, mix 2eggs, salt n papper.
- If you in hurry you just oil the frying pan and cook in low heat until brown and cook well.
- Cut the puff pastry into 4 squares, take one square, fold to make a triangle, pinch one side so form like a pocket, devided chokos mix in to 4, scoop into the pocket and seal the other end, brush with eggs, bake in preheated oven at 210c until brown.
- Peanut sauce mix cruncy peanut butter, chilli n soy sauce with 1/2 cup of hot water, add a bit more water if needed the sauce a bit like pan cake mix consistency.
- Serve hot, this is unsual combination but believe me, you csnt stop at the serve, enjoy
Brands and product used
- ABC - Sweet Soy Sauce