- Red Curry PasteVermicelliChickenYummy vegetables snow peas
- Heat Oil in saucepan over mediaum heat and fry up ginger and garlic for 2 minutes. Add red curry paste sizzle for a bit and then add in 800ml of cocunut cream.
- Bring to boil reduce to simmer, Stir a little and wait for oil to rise to surface.
- Add skinless boneless chicken thighs cut into chunks, kaffir leaves and simmer for 12 minutes till chicken cooked.
- Add fish sauce, palm suger to suit your taste. Add vegetables as you prefer. We love snow peas, carrots, bok choy and some mint.
- Place vermicilli in the bottom of bowl and then pour over the laksa and finish off with fresh chilli if you like.
Brands and product used
- TCC - Coconut Cream