- TCC Coconut Milk, TCC Coconut cream, garlic, ginger, tumeric, cauliflower, carrot, onion, potato, chick peas, thai basil, curry powder, garam, chilli powder, masala, vegetta, nutelix, cornflower. Tinned green peas, garlic chives, parsley, salt pepper.
- In a saucepan add 1 can TCC coconut milk, half can TCC coconut milk, 1 tspn tumeric, 1 tpsn minced garlic, 1 tspn garma masala, 1 tspn curry powder, half tspn vegetta, 1 tbspn chopped thai basil, half tspn chilli powder, 2 tspn nutelix. whisk gently and simmer until combined.
- While sauce simmers chop vegetables into diced chunks. 1 medium potato, 1 head cauliflower, 1 carrot, 1 onion. Add to sauce with half tin of chick peas.
- Stir gently and cook slowly, increasing heat to a gentle boil. Once vegetables are firm but softening reduce heat. If sauce too watery for your liking add small amount of cornflour to create a creamier sauce paste.
- For the vegan mashed potato peel and cut into chunks, 2 medium potatoes. Boil until soft. Mash with 1 tspn nutelix, half cup TCC coconut cream, salt and pepper to taste. Finely chopped garlic chives and parsley.
- Mushy peas mix, bring to gentle boil 1 tin of peas, add 1 tspn vegetta, dash pepper, smash ( not mash ) the peas mixture and add half cup water. Simmer until peas are soft.
- In a bowl place your vegan curry into the centre, surround it with the mushy peas and add a spoon of mashed potato on top with a sprig of parsley for garnish. Enjoy. Serves 4.
Brands and product used
- TCC - Coconut Cream
- TCC - Coconut Milk