- 150gr Dangmyeon (sweet potato starch noodles)
- 1 large carrot (julienned)
- 1 red capsicum (julienned)
- 1 yellow capsicum julienned
- 1 bunch of spinach (roughly chopped and blanched)
- 6 dried shitake mushrooms (rehydrated and soaked in boiling water for 2-3 hours and thinly sliced)
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tbs sugar
- 3 tbs Lee kum kee premium soy sauce
- 2 tbs toasted white sesame seeds
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp toasted white sesame seeds for garnish
- Vegetable oil
- Cook noodles in a pot of boiling water for 8-9 mins. Remove into colander and rinse under cold tap for 30 seconds.
- Prepare vegetables by cutting them accordingly.
- Blanch spinach then cook all yellow and red capsicum, shitake mushrooms and carrots individully by sauteeing in a tsp oil in a wok on medium heat for 3-4 mins.
- Make sauce by mixing soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, sugar, pepper and sesame seeds
- Toss vegetables with noodles and sauce until well combined.
- Serve with sesame seeds on top. Serves 4-5
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce