- Tcc Coconut Milk
- Five Tastes Thai Red Curry Paste
- Baby green peas
- Sesame seed Oil
- Vegetable Oil
- Smoked Paprika
- Sesame Seeds
- Jaggery powder (or sugar)
- Cut 270 grams of tofu into quarters. Marinate the tofu for at least 30 mins in:- 2 tbsp vegetable oil- 1 tsp sesame seed oil- 1 tbsp smoked paprika- 1 tsp thyme- 1 tsp salt- 1 tsp pepper
- Fry the tofu on medium heat for 10 minutes on each side. (until dark brown and crunchy on the outside.)
- To a separate pot on medium heat, add 1 tbsp of vegetable oil and 1 tbsp of sesame seed oil.
- Add 210 grams of Five Tastes Thai Red Curry Paste. (i used another brand because the Valcom Paste Thai Red Curry contains shrimp and this is a 100% vegan dish.) Bring to a simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add 400 grams of TCC Coconut Milk (1 can).
- Add 1 cup of water.
- Add 1 tsp of jaggery powder (or sugar).
- Bring to a simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add bokchoy and carrots to the pot. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add 2 packets of Indomie Mi Goreng Instant Noodles noodles (or noodle of choice). Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with baby green peas, coriander, tofu and sesame seeds.Our vegan lavish laksa is ready to eat! Enjoy.
Brands and product used
- TCC - Coconut Milk