- TCC Coconut Milk
- Fresh Red chillies and Garlic
- Lemon Grass leaves and stem
- Salt and Lemon
- Sugar and Soy Sauce
- Exotic veggies - Capsicum, Broccoli, Mushrooms
- Coconut Oil
- Thai red curry paste: Take a mixing jar and prepare a fine paste of Galangal, Fresh red chillies, Garlic, lemon grass, salt and lemon
- Take a pan and heat up TCC Coconut milk - 300 ml
- Add the Red curry paste and stir well until it blends with the coconut milk and let it boil. This will form our curry. Add little bit of sugar and 1/2 tea spoon soy sauce.
- Parallelly, In a separate pan, take coconut oil and when oil heats up add garlic to it. Add the exotic veggies and Tofu and stir fry them. Mushrooms add the umami flavour to the dish.
- Mix the stir veggies to the curry and let it cook for another 2 mins.
- Red thai Curry dish is ready and can be eaten with Jasmine Rice.
Brands and product used
- TCC - Coconut Milk