- 1 400ml TCC Premium coconut milk
- 2 cups Vegeta Gourmet Stock (broth)
- 2 stalks Lemongrass (cut diagonal)
- 25 g Ginger (chopped roughly)
- 6 Kaffir lime leaves
- 2 Thai chillis chopped
- 2 large Carrots diced
- 4-5 Mushrooms chopped
- 1/2 Capsicum sliced
- 200g Firm Tofu diced
- 1 tsp Coconut sugar
- 2 tbs Lime juice
- Combine coconut milk, vegeta stock, lemongrass and ginger in large saucepan. Bring to slow simmer, heating through for 5 minutes.
- Add all vegetables (cut to preference), tofu, chilli and kaffir lime leaves (tear leaves for best flavor) to saucepan. Simmer for 6 minutes.
- Add coconut sugar, turn heat to low. Simmer for 3 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Stir in chopped coriander and add lime juice.
- Taste and adjust spice and salt to personal preference. Discard lemongrass and ginger. Top with coriander to serve. Enjoy!
Product used in recipe
- TCC - Premium Coconut Milk