- Valcom Massaman Curry Paste 210g
- Coconut milk lite 400ml
- Broccoli 200g
- 1 Red capsicum
- Butternut pumpkin 200g
- 1/2 cup red lentils
- 1 cup water
- Preparation 10 mins: Cut broccoli into florets
- Slice red capsicum thinly
- Cut butternut pumpkin into 1.5cm cubes
- Cooking time 15 mins: Heat Massaman curry paste on high temperature in a large saucepan. Add vegetables and lentils stirring well; followed by water and lastly coconut milk.
- Reduce heat to low temperature , cover saucepan and cook for 15 mins until pumpkin softens.
- Serve with rice.
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Curry Paste Massaman