- 800g Pumpkin- cut into 5cm pieces
- 1 Cauliflower- cut into florets
- 1/2 cup of your favourite Tikka Masala paste
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 270ml can TCC premium coconut milk
- Heat a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add the curry paste and cook for 1 min or until aromatic.
- Add pumpkin, cauliflower, tomato and 1 cup (250ml) water. Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 25 mins or until pumpkin is tender.
- Add the coconut milk and stir to combine. Bring to a simmer.
- Serve with rice. Enjoy!
Brands and product used
- TCC - Coconut Milk