- 250g Firm Tofu Diced cubed
- 1/2 Capsicum Thinly sliced
- 1/2 Small Zucchini Thinly Sliced
- 1 Carrot Thinly Sliced
- 1 Brown Onion chopped
- 200g Broccoli small florets whole
- 100g Frozen Peas
- 50g Soba Noodles
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Rice Bran Oil
- Place 1 cup rice in rice cooker, allow to cook whilst preparing remaining ingredients. When complete, set aside to cool slightly.
- Cook Soba noodles according to the instructions on the package, once cook, set aside in a bowl.
- Slice Tofu into cubes, place into a wok on low heat with 1 tbsp rice bran oil, fry gently until slightly brown. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Cut vegetables accordingly; Add chopped onion, saute until soft, do not burn.
- Place broccoli florets into heated wok with onion, cook for 1 minute on medium heat. Add capsicum, stir gently and cook for 2 minute.Add carrot, stir gently and cook for a further 2 minutes. Add zucchini, stir and cook for 1 minute. Allow vegetables to cook for a further 5 minutes with a lid on the wok, allow to steam slightly and cook through until vegetables are crunchy not too soft .
- Add 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce and 1 Tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce, stir through, add cooked rice and frozen peas, stir through allowing to cook for 2 minutes. Turn off heat, it's ready!
- Place a scoop of Veggies and Rice mixture into a bowl, add pieces of tofu and soba noodles - drizzle with Sweet Chili Sauce and serve.
Brands and product used
- Mae Ploy - Sauce Sweet Chilli