- 1 teaspoons of olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons of Laksa Paste (store bought).
- 500 ml light coconut milk.
- 500 ml vegetable stock.
- 2 carrots peeled, into ribbons.
- 2 zucchinis peeled, into ribbons.
- 90 g rice noodles.
- 1/2 a bunch of coriander leaves, roughly chopped.
- In a saucepan heat the oil and fry the laksa paste, gently for 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and stock, bring to the boil. Add in the ribbons of carrot and zucchini, simmer for another 3 minutes until vegetables are softening.
- Add the rice noodles and cook for another 2-3 minutes until soft.
- Add in chopped coriander and serve.
Brands and product used
- TCC - Lite Coconut Milk