- 30ml of ABC sweet soy sauce
- 15 ml of Squid fish sauce
- 2 salmon fillets
- 30 ml of water
- 1 tablespoon of pepper
- 1 chillie for garnish
- Coriander for garnish
- Add 30ml of ABC sweet soy sauce and 15ml of Squid fish sauce to a saucepan and allow to simmer.
- Add 1 tablespoon of pepper to the sauce and combine.
- Add 30ml of water to the sauce and continue to allow the sauce to simmer. This will allow the sauce to caramelise.
- Add two salmon fillets to the saucepan and cook on each side for 4 minutes.
- To finish the dish, add chillies and coriander to garnish. Serve with white rice.
Product used in recipe
- ABC - Sweet Soy Sauce
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce